Skip to main content

My Monthly Favourites


 Hi Guys! Sorry for anyone who reads my posts regularily, I was very busy in the offline world. (It's a disease: it's called 'notbotheredtofindmychrarger-itis')
Anyway, this is just to let you know I'm still alive.
Here is the stuff I am so excited about this month, in 'My Monthly Favourites'


MY MONTHLY FAVOURITES



Right now I mostly think of books, and read and bake and watch YouTube videos.
I finished reading this a few weeks ago, it was really good! Expect to find a book review here on it some time soon, along with anothe few books! (I really need to do that post!)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Image result for fangirl






































It's amazing! Are Rainbow Rowell's other books good? (I suppose they are, after reading this book!)




Ed Sheeran's new album, 'Divide'


Image result for divide ed sheeran

























I listened to his whole album in one night, the night they came out. Comment below which one is your favourite!


Beauty and the Beast

I just really have to go and see it! I am obsessed with Disney, and how could you not be excited that EMMA WATSON IS BELLE?!???? AAAAHHH!!!



Oh, not that Belle! (sorry Disney Originals!) ;) Still love this film though!



That's it! Can't wait to see it!

Strawberry laces

Sorry, this really was important. My brother had a party yesterday, and I love them sweets SOOO much! XD

























Zootopia/ Zootropolis

This film was soo cute! Sorry I'm late with it! I love this movie!




Finidng Dory

When I was little, I was addicted to Nemo. I would watch it at least once a day! I was soo excited when I heard they were making a whole film about Dory, the best thing in the world, and if she isn't the best thing she is by far the best fish!















That's it for this post, and I've just realized that most of my month favourites are Disney movies!

Today's quote is:

You are never the same after what you've been through. You see the world differently.

Tell me one of your monthly favourites in the comments below, I'd love to find out!

Meain Girl- going back to real life xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've written a SHORT STORY!!!

So I have written a short story about a girl, and she loves music. I hope you enjoy it! EEEEK! I really enjoyed writing it. The title is based on a line the song "American Pie" by Don McLean. If you spot any mistakes, just comment below. And tell me what you think in the comments! 


THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED  By Meain Girl The traffic on the way home was terrible. I was so bored in the bus, I actually got all my homework done. When I got off the bus, I ran home, opened the door and went upstairs, taking the usual two steps at a time. I ran into my room, grabbed my guitar and started to practice the song me and Edmond wrote. Me and Edmond have been best friend’s since I moved into the neighbourhood. He lives on the street behind me, so it’s easy to keep in touch. While I was in the middle of thinking what to put in the next verse, the doorbell rang. I was hoping it was Mum or Dad so they could put on the dinner. But who was at the door but Beth. Argh- Beth. She is my annoying nex…

Question Time...

See what I did there? Very smart, using my new stamp set to start the post.
So I just found my camera and have been taking some nice pictures this evening. I'm so excited that I csn finally put my pictures on the blog, all the other pictures were from the internet. I don't think blogs are complete without a picture, even if they aren't great quality. It's just nicer to go out and take pictures with your camera than your phone, I guess.


So let's get to the topic: questions.
I have a lot of questions, most of them weird, wonderful, or just random. I asked people I know what question bugs them or what question they think about a lot. Here is one of mine:
Why did someone invent smooth peanut butter?I will post the other questions along with my next post, but for now I don't have enough interesting questions. Someone who is eight asked me why his maths book is different to the maths book from the year ahead of him. What?!?
If any of you were wondering about the new sch…

Hello, People of this World!

I've decided to start a blog. This blog.
Why, might you ask?
I moved from a really big and busy city to this tiny island which has way less than the population of my whole school where I used to live. I moved two months ago and I felt sort of lonely, like no one is really noticing me even though no one is here(a few people, of course) . Every where I look, I see the sea. It's like my only friend- apart from my dog Síofra of course.
I feel like if I write this, maybe somebody in the world will read it and know how I feel, or at least some of you guys can be my friends.
That's why I've decided to give blogging a go- so I have someone who can relate to what I say, even if we live on different sides of the world. And I can be myself here, not having to be cool, or stylish, or speak a certain language and I won't lose friends or look stupid. (hopefully!)
That's why I'm going to stay anonymous.
So I can be me and be freeeee!!
My best friend Craftycat (That's not her…